the light at the end of the tunnel


I've been quite busy lately with the last bits of arrangements before my graduation. Without going into too much detail, its been a loong 5 months since we finished exams in May upto this point (clearly logistics isn't the unis strong side) however I couldn't be happier with my degree. Can't believe that after everything I've been through I manage it to pull it all together and that is well worth celebrating! 

Monta tuskaantunutta huokausta myöhemmin, (admin puoli ei selvästikkään ole yliopistoni vahvuuksia) koitos on vihdoin tullut päätökseensä. Valmistujaisia juhlitaan parin viikon päästä, juuri sopivasti ennen joululomaa ja vuodenvaihdetta. Kolmen vuoden uurastus palkitaan, en voisi olla tyytyväisempi todistukseeni ja niin ylpeä, että kaikesta läpikäydystä huolimatta tulos on näin mahtava!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitos kommentistasi :)

Thank you for your comment :)