workout video: toned arms

Löysin twitterin kautta seuraavan treenivideon ja ajattelin jakaa sen täällä. Treenivinkit tulivat otolliseen aikaan, sillä olinkin miettinyt miten saisin salipäivälle kivan käsitreenin. 
Lauren Conradia ja muita the Hills sarjan neitoja treenannut personal trainer Jarrett Del Benen vinkkien mukaisesti: 


Q: How can people make the most of their time at the gym? 

A: Definitely have a plan when you walk in. A lot of people waste time trying to figure out what exercises to do. Go in with your workout mapped out. 

Sen pitemmittä puheitta, tässä video. Mukavaa treeniä! 



My previous fitness video post was popular amongst you, so I thought I would post another one, this time how to workout for toned arms. As I noticed at bodypump last week, my arms could use some strength workout so I'm gonna gather a few tips on how to work towards toned arms and have that as my fun workout at the gym. Like Hollywood personal trainer Jarrett Del Bene suggests, having a plan before entering the gym will get you a far better workout. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitos kommentistasi :)

Thank you for your comment :)